Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Woodlands at Scotter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodlands at Scotter

I'm fishing a match at Woodlands at Scotter,nr.Shorpe between Christmas and New Year.
    Never heard of the place till I "signed up" for match.
    Any information from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

i'm there on Sat, any help?

Comment

In the margin as close in as possible feeding caster with corn or caster on hook or micro pellets with 4-6mm expander on hook as an alternative (a guy who i fish with has the pellet sussed on here and may see this post and might add a little more) . A long pellet line shallow also scores well and paste and hair rigged hard pellet over the same line. Fished it once this year and had 92lb. Amazing place where i had my very first ton!!!! Dont let the depth of the margins put you off....last time i was in 15in of water and could see the fish!

Danny

Comment

Get your mate to post also Danny

Comment

Sorry Stan aint got his number and wont see him until Sat and by then it will be too late. I know he uses micros as i do tho. Just feed 'really' close in and watch for the swirls....you know when they turn up. God i wish i was going

Comment

How did you go on Stan???

Comment

Crap

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                Crap
                What did weights come in at ??
                [CENTER][B][U]Fishing is a lifestyle, not a hobby !![/U][/B][/CENTER]
                [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
                [CENTER]:)[/CENTER]

Comment

Anyone been lately???

Comment

Working...
                  X