Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Whiteacres gwinnear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiteacres gwinnear

Hi all im heading down to whiteacres shortly for a week of matches and would like any info on bait and methods for whiteacres, gwinnear and treewaters, thanks Martin

When you going martin I'm going down on the 17th of September so will let you know how it gose if it's any use to you mate
    [url]Www.blacksilverbaits.co.uk[/url] - quality groundbaits!

Comment

Hi Lewis im going on the 10th Sept m8, so ill let u know the low down, shame you arent down in our week we have 30 of us going

Comment

Google stewart lister and read his blog excellent read and very good info on both venues hope this helps
        Steve.

Comment

Fish to your strengths but for me pellet wagger is king at Whiteacres. Saying that I won the gold in May using worm in the margins as well as waggler. Gwineer depends on which peg you draw. Phase one is mainly silvers and F1's with some big carp in some pegs (mainly the end pegs) On the other 2 lakes pole, or method feeder with pellets. Never fished Trewaters as theres always been a festival on when Ive been down. Have a look on Whiteacres web site for latest results, there been some very big weights coming out lately.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X