Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

earlwood lakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• earlwood lakes

hi guys ,
    im fishing a match at earlswood lakes on sunday
    on the windmill lake pegs 20-42
    anybody got any info would be a great help ?????

stop in bed mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i agree stop in bed but if you must go try pole if the depth is there slider but mainly feeder 40 yards got to work for them
      [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

sqatt and pinky for the stickle backs and bread for the ducks!!!!!!! Quack!!!

Comment

dont forget the pike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ive fished it twice in matches last two seasons 19 fished first one 6 weighed in, last year August, 18 fished 8 weighed in, probably had less than 30lb total in weighed in two matches.
            i wont be going again. most had 1 bream, winner had 2, 3rd around 60 mini perch from under his feet. i fished wagg/magg first time for 5 roach, tipped back would have got 3rd

second match 4 hrs on g/b feeder nothing i hour on wagg 7 roach 1lb 10oz

STAY IN BED MATE

Comment

Earlswood Engine House

It is fishin bad at the mo,mate had a match bank hol gone and he dry netted, and he aint a half bad angler, quite easy frame on silvers , explosive G/B feeder and dead red mags, why
              p!$$ about chasin shadows, If the guys either side are catchin have a go for them. Water is high at the mo silvers will be close in

Comment

method feeder, went last week had about 8 carp but is fishing slow weather is on and of..
                DanHops

Comment

Working...
                X