Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Lakeview, Holwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakeview, Holwell

Any Advice...Depth,baits,rigs and methods ?

Lakeview

Hi lukeboy

Good fishery. Recently had some restocking done. I believe at the minute micro pellet halfway up the far shelf with either bread or maggot on the hook is a good method. Most lakes between 11 am 14.5 mtrs max depth 6 ft ish down the middle. Lots of smallish fish so small hooks and lightish elastic the way to go.

Hope ths helps

Comment

hello what lake are you fishing on the info above is spot on for lakeview
      dont forget that you must use lakeviews pellets they are good pellets and cheap
      torchwood
      TORCHWOODTACKLE.COM

Comment

Canal, serpent or lagoon. They have opens there everyweek and would i be able to enter ?
        I have never fished the venue before but gunna fish it this year and enter the matches.
        Last edited by Lukeboy; 4 February 2008, 07:37 PM.

Comment

lakeview

Anyone should be able to enter the opens but you might need to call up before and book a place. If you havent fished lakeview before I would advise going up a few times before you actually enter the opens. There are some regular anglers who go to lakeview alot and are very hard to beat. If you dont want to be pools fodder then I suggest some practice first.

Comment

yeh im going to practice and watch a few matches and then enter when i feel im good enough.

Comment

Working...
            X