Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Heron Brook Meadow pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heron Brook Meadow pool

Hi ive got a match on this pool in a few weeks time and im after any info i can get, baits,depth,methods and so on would be great thanks
    Let us all bag up

Has nobody fished it
    Let us all bag up

Comment

i sent you a pm last night.....

Comment

Meadow is a typical canal style lake down the track it's around 5-6ft and shallows up to around 12 inches on the far side and around a foot or so down the edge meat is a winner down the edge on there when the weather warms up bit personally I'd feed micro pellets on the far side little and often via kinder pot and fish a 6mm pellet over the top and use meat as a change bait thats about it really thats the basics like hope this helps

Comment

20mm marshmellows on a hair rig with a size 20 gold Mustad hook under a 4BB Slim Jim float fished half depth is doing the biz lately mate!!!!!!!
          To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Cheers Blueser hope your not giving me duff info
            Let us all bag up

Comment

Would I??????????
              To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Working...
              X