Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Woodland View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodland View

Any info on how it's fishing and what methods and baits are working please?

You going Saturday Nath?
    I am sure its just pellet and corn, 6m and 13/14m at the moment, its not fishing that great.

Comment

Yes mate, you?

Comment

Yeah mate, im guessing it could be a bit tough.

Comment

You have a PM Nathan !!
          Colin

Comment

nathan i was there o the 22 nd mate got second on lake peg 24 back deans fished top two + three had 66lb lost nine carp though had them all on hard banded red pellet i forgot to take my expanders ooops had nothing down the edge an only two fish at 13 shallow an nothing on the deck at 13 lad on the next peg to my roght won with 87lb at 10m on expanders mixed bag plus four carp in the last hour down the edge at the bottom of the shelf on corn. hope this helps nath good luck mate
            [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
            [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

24 is on far bank of Front Deans
              Colin

Comment

col i wa on the back deans 2nd pond behind the cafe far bank below the top pond prity sure it was peg 24
                [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
                [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by boggy View Post
                  col i wa on the back deans 2nd pond behind the cafe far bank below the top pond prity sure it was peg 24
                  Theres normally a dirty great big number to give u a clue what peg you are on, but its written in midlands not northern.1 -33 is on front deans.

Comment

As Steve said 1-33 is Front Deans & 34 to 64 is Back deans 34 is Right hand corner with back to front Deans 64 is far right hand corner!! opposite
                    If you had a pool behind you it sounds like you were on front deans
                    Colin

Comment

omg now im condused lol god time for me to book into a home it was only on the 22 an forgot what bloody peg i was on lol. all i now is i drove from the cafe to the right round the back pass the first pond up a slight hill to the pond i was in the far right corner im sure it was backdeans but as for peg who nows lol sorry lads

weqn

Comment

There u go nath, upto date info lol pmsl
                        il give u info bout 5 on saturday.ok?

Comment

Thanks! On my way soon!

Comment

Working...
                          X