Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Heronbrook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heronbrook

Has anyone fished Meadow pool at Heronbrook recently? or heard how its fishing?
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Ive got some info how to fish it
    Let us all bag up

Comment

has anyone got any REAL and HONEST info regarding Meadow please????
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

fine you had your chance lmao, i have had a couple of pms regarding meadow dont mind sharing
        Let us all bag up

Comment

yes please share taylor lets face it, its not as if youll turn up to fish it is it

Comment

The best advice i think i can give you is DONT put 16m of pole out!!! especially as its forecast 30 mph gusts of wind! ........AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hi m8 all i can say is give neil dale a ring he owens heronbrook on 01785.613666 or 07879.441282 hope this helps not fishing it till 2013 this is for heronbrook at eccleshall

Comment

Originally posted by Snakehips View Post
                yes please share taylor lets face it, its not as if youll turn up to fish it is it
                I will be there snakey so be afraid lol
                Let us all bag up

Comment

i know i am!

Comment

CarpySteve - Ive sent you a message as you requested mate to let you know how we got on!

All the best!!

Comment

Working...
                    X