Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Canal drome cafe section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canal drome cafe section

Hi lads can anyone give me some info on the drome cafe section baits methods just found out lm there saterday thanks

[Dave just squatt and punch tight over. The odd caster fish late on in match maybe

Comment

Give Tony Foster a pm..........
      [IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu272/PoleKillerphotos/dark_side_cookies.gif[/IMG]

Comment

any idea what pegs you got ??
        the short pound behind the cafe and above the bridge has plenty of squatt fish over and at 4m, bread punch will work as well, there are some big perch so take some worm/caster
        below the lock there is plenty of squatt fish again but quite a few skimmers are caught on worm/ caster, there are a couple of pegs here that have some big chub but they rarely show, the closer to forge lane bridge you go the more skimmers there are, the open matches can be won with 25lb plus of skimmers from here
        caster down the track can catch odd better stamp roach

Comment

i fished the concrete bank by the hare and hounds a few weeks ago and had 1 big perch on chop worm and loads of small roach and gudgeon to punch and pinkie
          [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
          [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

thanks lads l think its the one behind the cafe

Comment

Working...
            X