Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver larford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver larford

just wondering if anyone can give me any recent info for the match pool,i have looked
    on there web page and it looks like the bomb and pellet are doing the damage are they fishing
    it like earlswood with 10 mil pellets and pinging pellets over the top or are they doing it a different
    way????? have a match on there on the 26th so any info would be great guys.

Bomb and pellet will work at around 25M from the grass bank with a banded 8mm pinging 8mm's. From the burr bank you need to chuck a little further but it will still work. If your on the burr i'd say it will be won fishing shallow on banded pellet and theres some lumps to fish for down the edges. On the grass bank fish 14.5M and 5M pellet on the deck, not much depth at all around 3ft at the very most. and then late on you'll catch very closeeeeeeee big F1's and some propa carps.
    [SIZE="5"][/SIZE][B][SIZE="5"]Born to fish forced to work!![/SIZE][/B]

Comment

cheers for that mate......doesnt the method or pellet feeder go any more????

Comment

From what i've heard, Larford is a venue where any method can win as long as you get it right. Just do what your confident in.
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Myself and club mates fished the match lake recently and the bomb with 8mm pellet did very well (over 120lb) for some but one of our lads fished at 7m on the deck with corn and nailed it all day with 149lb on peg 75 i think?

Comment

Working...
          X