Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Birch house lakes - kingfisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birch house lakes - kingfisher

Any ideas people?
    Never heard anything about the place?
    Only seen things on the net, do we fish for bream traditional style or are they pellet fish? Feeder or pole? Also is it worth fishing pellet wag and edges for some lumps? Any info very appreciated, match there next weekend!

Anybody?

Comment

Badger..i fish it quite regular m8 but only pf..Kingfisher is the largest lake on the complex,brilliant place on its day.there are some big lumps in there but mainly i pole fish out at 11 or 12 metres,as you drive into the place the immediate pegs on your right are shallower about 4 feet max,the other end is deeper sio if your drawn there have a dabble for the bream on corn with a method feeder chucked out to about 70 yds,most baits work if it warm..hth gl.

never seen the pellet wag do well there,but i have had some good fish close in the margins with a method feeder using green swim stim and pellet with corn on the hook.
      In fact the fish that i am holding in my avatar pic(12 pound common)was caught there using yellow corn.
      Last edited by Mickangler; 17 April 2012, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Brilliant mate thanks for that, so I'm doomed if I draw in the shallower water basically? There will be a few of us on there 22 at least, so main attack will be method feeder then? And pole line for some bream and carp and edges later on?

Comment

No not doomed if you draw shallow end,iv'e had some decent results on the waggler rod.if the weathers warmer try meat on the pole at 8 or 9 mtrs.

Comment

Cheers for the info mate I'll let you know how it goes!

Comment

you best bet badger is snails and slugs shallow and if there realy haveing it feed ants down the edge and fish the cockroach over the top all the best pms

Comment

Haha! Shut be an interesting one stu don't reli know what to expect mate tbh!

Comment

Yes badge it will be hard carnt get any info myself shame could be a good match if we had a idea how to attack it m8 any info please

Comment

Somebody must have a good idea on what to go with?

Comment

stu what colour slugs should i use??? and do you think i should loose feed the snails.??? sounds like corn corn or corn to me!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X