Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Ricketty bridge/ sykehouse loch/colmic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricketty bridge/ sykehouse loch/colmic

Hi guys

Sorry have not been on for so long been very ill all is getting back to shape of things now i am fishing again this weekend after a lenghtly absence
    I need advice on a certain venue its sykehouse loch ricketty bridge I think thats how the name is pronounced.

The lads tell me to take colmic jolleys never heard of these not got any I found out just yesterday there suppose to be floats where can I get hold of these and what are the methods for fishing this place line hooks bait what gram would I need of these float how many rigs to take all I have is the quad float in 1gr+ don't no if there the same float.

Also got a new pole TKS but I need the cupping kit adaptors got the 3 drennan pots but the one adaptor what came with these is on my old pole cann't seem to remove it without snapping it that would be no good has I selling this old pole soon as I get a buyer could I put it up on this site for others to look at any advice as usual will be very much appreciated.

Kind regards
    littlelawt.
Working...
X