Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Lavender Fishery OAK POOL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavender Fishery OAK POOL.

Hi All,

[I] am pleasure fishing on the Oak pool at Lavender Fishery tomorrow. Again my usual late notice but any advice appreciated. Thinking of fishing the pellet at present but understand that Caster might be a good way to go.

Cheers
    Ben

Let us know how you get on Ben.
    I've a club match on Oak on Sunday, never been there before though.

Comment

Mark,

Had a fanastic day on the Oak pool today. I fished on the method feeder with 1mm pellets and a 6mm banded pellet on a hair rig. I put the hook bait into the method mould. I soaked the 1mm pellets in F1 Liquid. I fished about 3 foot out from the bank and had 9 4-6lb carp and a 1lb tench. The rod was litrally taken from the feeder arm on a few of the bites. A much enjoyed day. Another method adopted by my mate was on the pole and again in the margin just on the edge of the reeds, which run pretty much all the way round. He had about 10 carp to of those being 10-12lb, again these were on banded pellet 3mil. we fished peg 29 and 27. Let me know how your match goes on sunday.

Comment

Hi Ben,
        Had some extreme weather conditions to deal with, bright sunshine, then hail stones & thunder.
        17 of us fished so not a lot room, Peg 27 1st 52lb carp on pole & pellet. 2nd Peg 1 42lb 3rd 41lb approx peg 13.
        There were a couple of dry nets too, I drew peg 6 caught 1 foul hooked carp with 10 mins to go 4lb 6oz.
        Breakfast was best part of the day!!

Comment

Working...
        X