Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Triley Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triley Court

Hi all,
    Have a match a Triley Court this weekend and just need some information on the place, Dont even know what it looks like.
    Sam
    [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#0000FF"][URL="www.cotswoldangling.net"]Cotswold Angling[/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Hi sam fished there a few weeks ago 8 of us lowest weight 95 pound i had 112 pound and caught about 80 pound last 90 minutes fishing top 3 feeding small balls of groundbait.The best bet is to fish 2 + 2 just loose feed a few pellets and fish soft pellet on hook its about 5 foot deep and gets deeper as you go out further if your on deep side. The other side is fairly shallow but you will still catch on pole maybe a bit further out. You have a island running down the middle and you will catch loads on the method i usually fish dead maggot but all baits will get you bites. Are match was won with 180 pound. Carp average about 2.5 pound with some much bigger. If you type in tirly in search im sure youl get loads of info. Ide say its one of the best bagging venues in the midlands but they still need to be caught and can be finicky at times. Good luck and let us know how you get on
    Steve.

Comment

Cheers mate, Sounds good.
      okay ill pm you sunday night

Sam
      [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#0000FF"][URL="www.cotswoldangling.net"]Cotswold Angling[/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Post on here mate I've heard a lot of good things gonna try get up there in the summer tight lines!!

Comment

okay no problem mate

Comment

Right fished the match yesterday in the awful conditions. set up top 5 which i could only just about hold at the start, and a feeder fishing like Steve said.
            Started on the pole only finding myself catching two gudgen, so i chucked the feeder up tight to a set of rocks on the island and finding the tip go round straight away. Netting a few more smaller carp then going back onto the pole to try again but finding myself not being able to hold the pole because of the wind conditions. By this point half of the people fishing had packed up and gone home! Went back on the feeder as couldn't present a bait on pole even with my biggest float in the box. only catching a few more then the match Secretary calling off the match at half 2:-( the weights i came 5th with 17.08lb and the winning weight only being 40lb.
            Although it wasn't the best of days, i really want to go back and try again.

Comment

Weather played havoc yesterday u done well to stick it out!!!

Comment

Nobbsey well done mate for sticking it out in hindsight with the weather a method feeder would have been my choice but unlike you i wimped out of going anywhere sunday lol im back there in a fortnight will post on here how it goes .

Comment

Cheers, was freezing lol kit got soaked, some of it still drying now. cheers for the advice. okay mate hopefully the weather will be a bit better for you lol

Comment

Working...
                  X