Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cobhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobhouse

I started a thread a few days ago asking for some advice on wyatts pool as I was fishing it today, and for some reason most of the posts I got back About the place were negative. Today was the worst weather I have ever fished in, but that didn't take anything away from the fishing at cobhouse, every pool was full, and from the first moment I arrived I enjoyed one of there breakfasts, it was class, cheap as well, even the bait in the tackle shop was cheap, with feed pellets being only £1 a pint. It was hard fishing today but this was only down to the weather, 14 of us fished wyatts, and within the first hour 8 went home.
    1st d. Cole 62lb
    2nd mark 27lb
    3rd s. Hardwick 26lb
    4th t. Hill 20lb
    5th w. Tolley 14lb

I carnt wait to get back to the place I just hope the weather is better next time.

Hi mate we were on opposite bank ...10 blokes at the start ...4 proper men left at the end lol .....horrible weather ...soaked to the skin....but still better than shopping with the missus

Comment

Ha ha ha ha, I could not feel my feet by half 1.

Comment

What was your match won by?

Comment

wayne - did the winner catch on pellet? I'm on there next sat
          Real men fish rivers

Comment

The winner was on peg 1, fishing in the side about a foot deep, right against the bank, feeding maggots, and putting a bunch of mixed maggots on the hook.

Comment

Hi mate i won our bank opposite your winner ....45lb on pellet and straight lead ....not a good day

Comment

we fished it saturday 1st 2nd an 3rd came from pegs 1 2 an 3 i came 4th with 78lb from peg 12 wind was bad but not as bad as you guys had.......

Comment

Working...
                X