Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Woodlands View High Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodlands View High Pool

Good afternoon all,

Got a match on here in a couple of weeks time, so was wondering if anyone had any useful info regarding baits and methods etc?

Any info at all would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Fished there last week and did well on 6mm pellet shallow feeding very little. If the weather warms up its shallow all the way

Comment

Banded 6mm or soft hooker?

how far out?
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Lasoo 6mm at 13mtr

Comment

Nice one mate i'll bare that in mind!

Comment

Also all the banks are undercut so tight in the margins, are the feed pellets still sonu competitions and red hookers
            Let us all bag up

Comment

Still the sonu just used the naturals

Comment

Its got to be the shops own tho mate, i phoned them up yesterday! and they check!

So none of your Mathers specials!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Any feedback following the weekend folks????

Comment

last time it was the competion pellets not naturals, just a bit worried ss we are fishing at twelve and there might not be a lot left
                    Let us all bag up

Comment

It fished very poor on Sunday, only 3 of us out of 24 broke 20lb, I had 23.3 for 3rd, caught a few on each of the pellet wag, shallow pole at 13m and on the deck at 13m,they came nowhere near the margins and no1 could string bites together in any number,just picked off the odd fish as the day went on.

The pegging is ridiculously tight.

And yes they do send a little bait hitler round to check ur sidetray

interesting???
                      Last edited by Larry Teepot; 12 May 2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

I wish a few more venues did regular Bait Hook checks
                        It might stop some of the Cheating .
                        Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BottomedOut View Post
                          last time it was the competion pellets not naturals, just a bit worried ss we are fishing at twelve and there might not be a lot left
                          They have Tonnes of pellets
                          Dont worry.
                          Colin

Comment

a couple of times last season they had ran out of certain sizes, must be sorted now lol
                            Let us all bag up

Comment

Youre dead right Rob, they insisted on using their pellets i remember, but when we went into the shop they hadnt got any left in the sizes that we wanted!! an absolute joke that if you ask me!
                              In addition to that, ive always found the staff there VERY ignorant EVERY time ive been there. I would go as far as to say that i wouldnt fish the place if we didnt have a match there!

Originally posted by BottomedOut View Post
                              a couple of times last season they had ran out of certain sizes, must be sorted now lol

Comment

Working...
                              X