Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bridgnorth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridgnorth

Well it's that time of the year when the Blackpool lads descend upon the lovely town of Bridgnorth.We will be fishing 3 waters from a week on sunday,Willows @ boldings/Quarry pool.Can anyone please help us,IE what depth's to fish @ & any advice.

pray for the weather to be good

Comment

Originally posted by froggy View Post
      pray for the weather to be good
      Hi mate,fingers crossed the weather is like today.Whats the depth @ Quarry pool?

Comment

i won off willows at boldings two saturdays ago mate i had 89 lbs caught most of my fish on topkit plus one in about 6ft on pellet f1s and ghosties feeding boldings micro with a toss pot and 4mm expander on hook i had 20 lbs out margin in last half hour on maggot and corn nice fishing if its a nice day you might want to fish shallow can produce big weights if conditions are right at its deepest i would say it was 10ft deep hope this helps
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

quarry pool straight lead about 40 mtrs banded 8mm keep firing 8mm over the top i like paste on the pole aswell about 6mtrs feed 4mm and corn let me now what days ur at quarry will come for a drive over

Comment

Originally posted by jason elwell View Post
            i won off willows at boldings two saturdays ago mate i had 89 lbs caught most of my fish on topkit plus one in about 6ft on pellet f1s and ghosties feeding boldings micro with a toss pot and 4mm expander on hook i had 20 lbs out margin in last half hour on maggot and corn nice fishing if its a nice day you might want to fish shallow can produce big weights if conditions are right at its deepest i would say it was 10ft deep hope this helps
            Hi jason,thanks for the help on willows mate,what's the average ghosties size?Are thay mad carp here?

Comment

Originally posted by froggy View Post
              quarry pool straight lead about 40 mtrs banded 8mm keep firing 8mm over the top i like paste on the pole aswell about 6mtrs feed 4mm and corn let me now what days ur at quarry will come for a drive over
              Hi mate it will be great to see you @ quarry pool,i will pm you before we come up as to the what day is.
              cheers froggy.

Comment

Originally posted by pelet View Post
                Hi jason,thanks for the help on willows mate,what's the average ghosties size?Are thay mad carp here?
                3-4 lbs not to crazy lol
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

Working...
                X