Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Barnby Dunn New junction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnby Dunn New junction

Got a club match coming up on here and no nothing at all about it...any advice would be welcome lads !! cheers in advance Pongo

Depends on which side mate. Fishing up from the star, there is some willows that hold skimmers, odd big perch and chub.There are eels caught regular along this bit to. Some perch can be caught tight to near side tins. roach and perch caught on squatt in main part of canal. Main part of canal around 8/9 ft.
    Fishing on other side of bridge with the long pond behind you has less options, first few pegs (1 to 4) hold perch and gudgean close in.From there its a hard section, perch and roach to target from 2/3 lines. Very few other fish show down this part unless you go up to the twenties, then there is a chance of an odd big chub. Its deeper on this side, 10ft os so in some pegs.

Comment

pegs 1-30 mate is what i have been told

Comment

T O I L E T pongo. Used to love it there mukka I put on ya facebook post wot was what when u there ?

Comment

This Saturday mucca...sounds good lol !!!

Comment

toilet mate get on some proper venues see you back on the crappy canals again !!!!! say no more !!!!
            !!! julianmc vale outcast !!!
            [COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]><((((?>><((((?>[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000FF"]K.P.C[/COLOR][/SIZE] ><((((?>><((((?>

Comment

lol...julian...!!! u goin with them this year mucca ?

Comment

might make 1 or 2
                [COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]><((((?>><((((?>[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000FF"]K.P.C[/COLOR][/SIZE] ><((((?>><((((?>

Comment

Working...
                X