Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Stainforth or Shorpe Anglers Advice on Messingham Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainforth or Shorpe Anglers Advice on Messingham Please

Hi Fellas
    As i helped with Coaching & Info a few years Back for the Nationals on the Severn ,
    I am now in Need of Your Help Please!!
    Fish o Mania qualifier Weds 30th ,i have never seen the place & would appreciate any info you could give me ??
    If Possible PM me with any info on methods & baits also good or bad draws please
    if you leave your contact number i dont mind Ringing you !!
    Thanks Fellas i know i can rely on you all !!
    Big Col
    Colin

Is it on swan/island or both Col,know a guy who runs match's and wins and frames regular,got a match tomorrow at grange park if i see him will see what i can find out

Comment

depends where yer draw if its on island yer need some proper tackle to get them out15ob main line 12lb braid hooklengths n a barbel rod be prepared to loose some tackle on island yer casting gotto be spot on too within inches of islands, on swan that does depend where yer draw 12/13 r very good pegs on method straight lead n waggler p3 theres a gravel bar about 20yrds out its only 3/4ft fish on top of that with method peg 1n 52 can be very good pegsif winds been blowing that way again casting tight to trees therell be alot of dry nets on this fisho cause ull need carp to win theres 60lb of silvers to be had off most pegs but itll be a 100lb+ weight thatll win

Comment

Method banned on fisho sutts, they are fishing ,swan , island , merrys , hollywood , and oaktree .

Comment

if method is banned itll be crap then yer cant fish island without method really

Comment

Working...
          X