Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Astwood fishery advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astwood fishery advice

Hi all,
    Got a match at astwood next weekend. Any news on how it's fishing at the moment. Thanks

what pool.
    [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

I fished buddlea last saturday and it fished very well.had carp up to 11.5lb and no lower than 7lb! Also a few bream.fished 6mm meat in margins

Comment

We're on smokey joes. There'll be at least 16 on the pool.

Comment

There a foot water on at moment on that pool and some concrete pegs were under bit of water! But that was last Saturday so may have changed! I know it's very deep even in close,there are big carp in there! Are you fishing sat or sun?

Comment

We're on Sunday, polestar just noticed your from great Barr where abouts. I live on the pheasey.

Comment

And me mate!!! Small world eh! Im just off wimperis way

Comment

I MAY BE FISHING THERE SATURDAY SO I'll ASK HOW ITS FISHING

Comment

Ok mate, thanks. Sure is a small world. I'm in kinross.

Comment

carl,went astwood today,i fished budlea,had a lot of f1s on pellet feeder with meat/banded pellet. spoke to guy on smokey joes,he said was fishing slow,and only small stuff showing!im guessing that the bigger carp may be close to spawning. mite be a low weight match and f1s may be the target! let me know how you get on

Comment

Thanks for the info mate. I was thinking that f1s may be the way to go. Suppose you have to expect it to be I bit hit and miss this time of year. I'll post how I got on tmoz . Cheers again.

Comment

Yes, think if I was on match I would try build weight of f1s, a couple of the better carp caught were in spawn so I think they will be few and far between! Don't ignore a little pellet feeder to island, could be good! Tight lines

Comment

Working...
                        X