Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

blythe waters bridge pool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blythe waters bridge pool.

hi all, can anyone give me any info on bridge pool depth, bait, best methods and pegs. thanks.

Hi cm80
    how did you get on at Coppice lane what won and what was best mehtod and baits and can you let me know how you get on at blyth waters i have a match there later in the year,i would take pellet paste meat try method to the island and if the weather is good try pellet wag,pellet/paste down the side.

craig

Comment

hi bottyboy, coppice lane fished poor best pegs were early pegs 1-6 pole across with worm over caster on a couple of pegs. not much else i can tell you really lots of anglers packed up but weather had turned really cold that week so might be a lot better now. cheers mate all the best.

Comment

hi bottyboy, fished blyth yesterday match was won with 70lb 15oz off peg 30 he fished casters & corn down edge to his left about 6-7 meters, peg 7 was 2nd with70lb 13oz ouch! he fished at 11 meters with chopped worm & caster. but had a couple of lumps early on with method feeder to the small island. 64lb was 3rd off peg on the back straight about peg 24 i think or there about most fish caught down edge. i came 5th with 30lb i fished peg 3 fished shallow most of the match with casters and worm on the hook. hope this info gives you an idea of what to expect. good luck let me know how you get on.

Comment

Working...
        X