Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Milton Ponds Oxfordshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milton Ponds Oxfordshire

Got a match on the lake behind the bungalow in a couple of weeks, I have always done well there fishing the bread on the waggler or pole but have been informed that bread is now banned. has anyone fished it lately & what baits produced. cheers John
    John

Mackeral flappers & popped up squid is doing the biz,hope this helps................................
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

i herd concers was good as well lol no seriously pellets feeding micro fishing expanders on top

Comment

Thanks Michael did you mean conkers? if so your nearly as bad as MT NET lol John
        John

Comment

heavy maggot in the margin and meat 4 to 5 mtrs keep feeding but don't put too many fish in the net and make sure your blokes dip there landing nets the owners a physco ????

Comment

Originally posted by kev View Post
            heavy maggot in the margin and meat 4 to 5 mtrs keep feeding but don't put too many fish in the net and make sure your blokes dip there landing nets the owners a physco ????
            His name is Ray & he used to be a fairground wrestler so there is no way we are going to upset him. cheers Kev
            John

Comment

yer i he is a bit of a strange one lol

Comment

Originally posted by fishboy1 View Post
                yer i he is a bit of a strange one lol
                Michael, to be fair he's only looking after his fish & his business having spoken to him in the past us anglers do have a bit of a blinkered view on occasions. how did your trials go? cheers John
                John

Comment

Working...
                X