Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

chadlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chadlington

Hi all have a match at chadlington on Sunday and just need some information on how it is fishing and what methods are working best at the moment,.

Thanks Sam
    [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#0000FF"][URL="www.cotswoldangling.net"]Cotswold Angling[/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR]

hi
    i've been empting the place recently meat and pellet at 11 mtrs , maggot everytime in the margins i usually kick off by putting a pint of dead maggot straight in the margin then keep feeding maggot over the top normally leave that for two hours they will turn up fishes better in the afternoon , i'm off there this afternoon

Comment

cheers Kev, That's similar to what i was going to do and what i am going to do down the margins.How did you get on today and ill let you know how i got on
      [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#0000FF"][URL="www.cotswoldangling.net"]Cotswold Angling[/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

hi yes got out there amazing afternoon 35 carp most between 3 & 7lb meat out in front and the margin just exploded great fishing , only fished till 5 o'clock too cold ?? how did it go yesterday again that was cold all day .

Comment

Working...
        X