Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

lindholme bonsai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lindholme bonsai

Hi does anyone know how its fishing on here im fishing a match on sunday not too sure on pegs though cheers lewis

Fishing it sat , will post sat night with info

Comment

and me please . i have a match coming up there soon

Comment

If the island is within 16m then pole as close to the island as possible, 4 and 6mm pellet, also try meat tight as well, when I say tight I mean float almost touching land. If reeds have been cut out then there is a 4" shelf 12" deep. If the island isn't in pole reach then pellet and bomb again as close as poss face on or on the corner. Don't forget margin later on again pellet or meat. As the water temp is also rising pellet shallow at about 12.5-14m but keep feed going in all the time, once the F1's come on it'll be busy busy
        Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Chopped worm and caster been working well.

Comment

Thanks a lot lads for all the info hopefully should be a good day by the sounds of it cheers lewis

Comment

i second that thank you for the help

Comment

Fished not too good lewis but the whole pond was matched up , kiss off death was g/bait and method mix , very little came from close to islands , most fish came to bomb and meat or corn , fished 3/4 across just loose feeding 4mm pellet . peg 64 won 49lb , peg 65 37lb 2nd , 3rd peg 68 34lb , 4th peg 59 , 33lb , 5th peg 52 32lb all barbel , hope this helps.

Comment

cheers mate yeah we fished today it was very hard fishing for most think it was around 53lb that won ours i weighed 28lb caught mostly on method to island in first couple of hours and then just died off and struggled rest of the match, thanks lewis

Comment

Hi, what baits are working on Bonsai at the moment, on there this Saturday dont know which pegs yet.
                    Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X