Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

meadowlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meadowlands

does anybody know how lambsdown pool is fishing ie baits methods

oooh i could talk all day, what pegs you got?

Comment

Don't know what pegs

Originally posted by coxy View Post
      oooh i could talk all day, what pegs you got?
      We got 10 pegs from the trees to the point and 10 pegs opp side out of the bay I think

Comment

hi
        fished it yesterday,i won with 105lb off peg 12, 2nd was 104lb off peg 38,
        it was all bomb work at 40 yards or so pinging 8mm's at um.
        you know when theyre there cuz the liners are as good as a wrap round (well nearly lol).
        i tryed the wagg but it was to cold
        cheers paul

Comment

Pegs 18,19,20, 21 and 37 are flyers. It will be won on the straight lead or waggler as far as you can fire 8mm pellets. fish the waggler deep (about 4-6ft because thats where the fish are) and feed feed feed. Start on the method for the first cpl of hours at 40 yds. you will see fish rolling and they will get closer as the day progresses. Start looking on the wag and bomb line after 2 hours unless you see a fish roll over it. You can catch on the pole at 6-8mtr in the last hour. Beware the close in fish are big.

Comment

hi
            if 18,19,20 and 21 are all in i wouldnt fancy any of them,would rather have 14 or 16 with a spare peg to the side of me.well thats what happened on sunday anyway. i was on 12 with 11 not in or 13 not in we had 14-22 all in and they cancelled each other out

Comment

Originally posted by walsallpaul View Post
              hi
              if 18,19,20 and 21 are all in i wouldnt fancy any of them,would rather have 14 or 16 with a spare peg to the side of me.well thats what happened on sunday anyway. i was on 12 with 11 not in or 13 not in we had 14-22 all in and they cancelled each other out
              Thanks lads but I think it will b silver fishing know with this weather carp prob spawning

Comment

Working...
              X