Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

makins phas 1&3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• makins phas 1&3

hi all im at makins this thurdsay an friday an after some advice on how is fishing please all i no at the min is we are on phase1 thursday an moving to possibly phase3 friday any advice is welcome cheers all

boggy
    [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

any one !!????
    [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

If it was me I would fish lake 2 on phase 1. Either pegs a2 a4 a19. Good for feeder or pole. On phase 3 I would fish on the Thames pool
      Let us all bag up

Comment

Originally posted by BottomedOut View Post
        If it was me I would fish lake 2 on phase 1. Either pegs a2 a4 a19. Good for feeder or pole. On phase 3 I would fish on the Thames pool
        you missed to two of best pegs out .lol

Comment

[QUOTE=dunk;324766]you missed two of best pegs out .lol[/QUOT Peg B13 . a18

Comment

Working...
          X