Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

leigh sinton kingfisher pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leigh sinton kingfisher pool

hi all

any body help me never fished venue before any advice would be welcome understand its deep venue if weather stays warm do up in water tatics work on the pole like i said any advice welcome or message me thanks in advance

thanks karl

i wouldnt go...... been there a few time as i only live a mile or so away and everytime i have been the fish have been in poor condition i.e no lips and sores, alot of people i know wont go there for these reasons so its not just me. it tends to rammed full of brummies and out of town people not locals

Comment

Originally posted by PHAT ELVIS View Post
      i wouldnt go...... been there a few time as i only live a mile or so away and everytime i have been the fish have been in poor condition i.e no lips and sores, alot of people i know wont go there for these reasons so its not just me. it tends to rammed full of brummies and out of town people not locals
      must tell my fellow brummies and "OUT OF TOWNIES" to stay well away from your precious pools! see how long they stay open without us paying to fish em!!!!!!!

Comment

i stay away then as im a brummie ? dont care if you wouldnt go was asking for advice not a sob story

bluezulu u fished it before mate ? anybody else ?

Comment

My advice is to go somewhere else

Comment

All the pools have their day just not very often. Method feeder will catch you some fish on most pools. After that it's just a matter of trying different thing to catch.

Comment

dont see any sob story! you wanted some advise i gave it to you leigh sinton have a bad rep around malvern worcestershire area, and as for the brummies and out of towners im in fact a yam yam so that makes me an out of towner id say!! feel free to boycott the place they might take notice

Comment

fished the kingfisher a couple of times but not for about 3 years. last time i fished it it was a boiling hot day and i won the match from the peg nearest the car park. it was a lot shallower than the rest of the pool and was alive with carp, taking feed pellets in my swim it was clear and i could pick the fish i wanted.was catching in about 2 feet of clear water with expanders on the pole. ended the day on just over 90lb.as i remember the rest of the pool was very deep and covered in weed making fishing hard for everyone else. not sure if the weed has been cleared now.
                as it happens we have a coach load of "brummies" fishing the bluebell pool next month if phat elvis would like to come and say hello!

Comment

Karl it is Deep mate & yes you can catch up in the water on Waggler & Corn or 8mm pellet ,feeding 2 to 3 every minute or so!!
                  on Pole from 5mts to 13mtrs i prefer to fish meat on pole feeding either liquidised meat or riddled meat with a dusting of maize to help it seperate !!
                  The reason i prefer meat is that it Sinks slower than pellet & if liquidised it actualy hangs in the water for ages
                  Paste also works 2 to 4 mtrs on the shelf or against anny bits of cover you can find
                  I am a Brummie as well Karl & to be honest there are never huge numbers of anyone there
                  Hope this helps ??
                  Let me know how you get on .
                  Please
                  Colin

Comment

There was a society match on there a couple of weeks ago 9lb won the match the water is really clear at the moment it's really hard and lmo not worth

Comment

lets just see how you get on, let me know

Comment

i will let u know fingers crossed its ok dont souns optermistic !

Comment

Working...
                        X