Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Parkers Fishery - Rickys Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkers Fishery - Rickys Pool

Has anyone got any up to date info on Rickys pool at Parkers. Bit late in the day but i have a match thier tomorrow and struggling to find any info anywhere?

Thanks

fished it a couple of weeks ago mate and won our club match with 72lb all on straight lead and later pellet waggler

Comment

I was under the impression that it was a canal style lake with a maximum 16m reach to far bank? I assume you fished the bigger pool? Thanks for the reply any way.

Comment

if its the match lake at the back, pole or lead to far bank both work well.

no more then 16m for majority of it. havent fished it this year but last time it was fairly low and was fishing in about a ft of water all usual baits work

Comment

parkers pool

Originally posted by eadesyC View Post
          Has anyone got any up to date info on Rickys pool at Parkers. Bit late in the day but i have a match thier tomorrow and struggling to find any info anywhere?

Thanks
          hi m8
          been fishing here for the last month or so.not sure if its the right pool or not,ive been on the first pool when you come in.last week the carp were spawning every were and to my knowledge few were caught
          so went for skimmers and crucians had a good day ended with 44lb of mostly crucians to a 1lb an a bit
          all caught at 3/4m on g/b+micro,s with pellet or corn .if your on the other pool i know they were catching well with carp an barbel b4 they started spawning. 100lb bags on the pole

Comment

Thanks guys, looks like it might be pellet and paste then. Is it mainly small fish or am i worth looking to catch any lumps

Comment

Working...
            X