Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

match lake larford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• match lake larford

hi
    can anyone give me any advice on fishing the match lake at larford i think we are on the grass banks.
    thanks

pellet wag, bomb on the same line, keep pinging pellets in. Pole shallow and don't neglect margins.
    [url]www.miraclebaits.com[/url]

Comment

Some fish bomb and pellet from the middle of the lake (pegs 12-18) but i personally stick to short pole and edges. Start at top 2 and 3 straight out, pellet and corn. Whilst fishing this line feed an edge line (again, corn and pellet), if youve got pads look around those for 18" and see what comes, you may need to go proper tight in. Beware though, they pull straight for them so dont go mega tight, go what your comfy with. If you have no obvious features just pick a margin you can feed nice and tidy by hand, you will know when the fish are there (normally very quickly) but give them at least an hour before having a go. You will have about 3ft max on your T2&3 line, keep little bits of bait going in, alternate between 6mm spander and corn hookers.

Dont go potting anything in, feed both lines nice and steady by hand. Theres that many fish about at the moment if you cant make these 2 lines work chances are you wont frame.

Monday seen a load of short pole weights, best being 170lb odd from peg 18..........

Comment

Cheers for that lads I will go with the short line attack is it best just to feed little and often with there feed pellets.

Comment

Draw an end peg

Comment

Working...
          X