Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Sharman Road, Northampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharman Road, Northampton

I have been searching the forum for info on this venue, but all I could find was this:

Originally posted by d_angler1 View Post
    ..................sharman road which was ruined by Castle AC when they put bloody carp in it!!!!!
    Another venue I often fished when it was under Castle AA. (It was always Association, not Club by the way!) Now run by Nene AC, their latest stocking report states "Current stock includes Bream, Eel, Perch, Pike, Roach, Rudd and Tench." so looks like Castle moved the carp out before giving up the lease. Again, has anyone fished this venue recently?

It is a shame what happened to Castle AA though, once a large and positive thinking association, with many lakes, stretches of canals, and some fine sections of river. A change of committee a few years ago, and now all they have is Canons Ashby, Weedon Lois, Crescent lake, and one bank of Duston reservoir!?? They don`t even have a website!? Again, I`d be greatful for any other info here.
Working...
X