Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Mainly F1 stocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mainly F1 stocks?

Any venues near Wolverhampton/Worcester/Stafford that are mainly F1 stockings? with the odd bigger fish?

Fished a venue up in Crewe saturday and had some great fun on the lighter elastics with these fish!

Thanks in advance

heron brook

Comment

Any pool in particular?

Comment

the island pool stock full with f1s mate also cudmore on milo its got a lot in but there are lots of other species

Comment

Moorlands silver pool. Rammed with them

Comment

Originally posted by METALHEAD View Post
            Moorlands silver pool. Rammed with them
            I wish they would take em out !!
            I HATE THE BLOODY THINGS !!!
            Colin

Comment

You won't beat Manor Farm in Harvington

Comment

Originally posted by fishboy1 View Post
                the island pool stock full with f1s mate also cudmore on milo its got a lot in but there are lots of other species
                Thank the lord for the other species!!

Comment

wota wrong with f1s they jave saved many a bad day when nowt else will
                  feed? love em
                  [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
                  [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

dont hear many complaints in the winter,25/30lb on a cold jan /feb day,nice...
                    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Boldings Bridgenorth full of f1s but plenty big fish as well
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

I feel sick :-)
                        [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by fish farmer View Post
                          i was just goin to tell them to pm you mate cause you must know of all the places that youve filled of f1s.....

Comment

Originally posted by fish farmer View Post
                            lmao
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by MT NET View Post
                              dont hear many complaints in the winter,25/30lb on a cold jan /feb day,nice...
                              /

You would from me/ hate them in summer ,autumn & winter
                              I can catch them like anyone else but get fed up of them very quickly.
                              I just Hate the Bloody things
                              Colin

Comment

Working...
                              X