Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Messingham - Island Pond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messingham - Island Pond

Got a match here on Saturday (1-10 & 52-65). Anyone been recently? If so could you let me know, how's it fishing, what's working etc? Thanx!!

youve got some good pegs there just beef yer tackle up proper 15lb line braid hooklengths take plenty of tackle too be all rod work constant firing 4/5 11mm pellets hold onto rod too cos theyll soon have it wag n bomb/method

Comment

Thanks Sutty, does that apply to all pegs? I've heard it can be a bit peggy, that's all??

Comment

it is peggy but youve got to do the same in every peg cos yer only looking for 12ish carp tight up to stick ups as u can

Comment

Thanks Sutty, appreciated!!

Comment

Think Simon Youngs done a report on TA on fishing peg 62 in the fish o

Comment

Thanks Scunnyiron & Simon, hadn't spotted that. You just know which peg number my greasy mitt is going to stick to now, don't you?? Looks like I'd better tool up or pray for a lot of rain between now and Saturday and fish for silvers...........................lol.

Comment

ull not win nowt on silvers mate u can catch 80lb on yer top3 but have the guts to fish for carp n theres 150+ going now the lakes will be full up with water

Comment

Thanks Sutty, I was being sarcastic, of course I'll be going for the Carp!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X