Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Clearwater (ranskill)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearwater (ranskill)

Has anyone got any info on this place I've never seen the place. I have a match on it in a fortnight. Could do with help with all the usual baits,depths and methods cheers

Method works anywhere on the lake,pellet,corn,dead maggot all work. On the pole,look for bottom of ledge,usually around 11.5 meters. Loads of bream around 2lb (they love groundbait here) again pellet or corn, chopped worm also works well but you could be pestered by smaller fish. Pellet wag. If conditions allow, plenty of ide up in the water. There are big carp here so don't fish to light, can be caught on all above methods as well as in the margins early and late in the match. Hope my take on the venue helps,it's a brilliant fishery,good luck. P.s. Meat or meat based products are not allowed but you'll catch with all other baits.

Comment

All the regulars use Green Swim Stim in paste form, it,s a cert to get the big carp going.

Comment

Working...
      X