Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

littlelawt/pine lake fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• littlelawt/pine lake fishery

Hi to all I need some expert advice how to fish pine lakes at thorne soon as poss I will be going this saturday but I havn't got a clue of the depth bait to use and rigs to set up.

Please there must be someone on the forum whos fished this venue recently or has a contact number ofthe baliff how would I get there from doncaster I will be travelling through stainy up towards lindolm have I been given the right directions or would it be wise to google to find this venue.

Thanks for your time.
    kind regards
    Littlelawt.

Which lake you on , they are both stuffed with ide , there are some carp in both ponds and some good tench but ide win most matches , big lake is about 7 ft deep max , small lake about 5ft , normally fish shallow spraying maggots but they can be badly affected by rain , caster and worm work but i would set my stall up fishing maggot about 5 pints , if u run out they sell them there , i ran a couple of knock ups last year and 90lb did not frame the venue can be that good , dont know new phone number , i travel down m18 onto m180 1st exit onto 614thorne head for thorne golf club , over railway crossing and fishery is on left just before bridge , hope this helps.

Comment

choppie the way to go ,feed a full cup off it and loose feed casters over the top till they come shallow ,set another rig up for pellet down the edge and if yer near the island chuck a method feeder to it with corn or banded pellet ,if youre on the little un fish to the islands
      nige cooke

Comment

Working...
      X