Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Makins Thames Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makins Thames Pool

Has anyone fished this recently? im there at the weekend and was wondering how it had been fishing and what people were catching on?
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Anyone?
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Just thought I would say how do, seeing as no one is talking to you.

Comment

Nice one Water Licked! its appreciated lol

Originally posted by WATER LICKED. View Post
        Just thought I would say how do, seeing as no one is talking to you.

Comment

oh well, never mind

Comment

sorry i no its late but peg 6 is the flyer under the bush to ur far bank left hand side feeding meat, peg 3 next long down the edge and across how did u do any way like i say iv omly just seen this post as iv been away
            [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
            [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Hi mate,

Was very dissapointing from a personal point of view if im honest. Only a couple of pegs really produced although we all caught a few. 106lb won but he was the runaway winner, what was interesting though was that first and second place both fished meat over stewed wheat!!!

It seemed that no matter what i tried, i just couldnt get anything going, there were fish crusing around on the surface but they werent interested in taking a bait!

I suppose it didnt help with me breaking my pole!!!!! :-(

Comment

crap i was on peg 5 lol
                Let us all bag up

Comment

Working...
                X