Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hallcroft moat lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hallcroft moat lake

hi all im fishing hallcroft at the end of the month on moat could do with some info please.
    1. what are the flyers and features to look for.
    2. does dumping feed in spoke the fish
    3. is it best to start long an work back in
    4. are two short.lines best.
    5. are the margins viable
    6. what baits an methods are workin best.

i no its alot to ask but it is the corp.championship an we want to win cheers guys.
    [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

guess no one has any advice then!! cheers for the views
    [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

hallcrofts a nightmare mate any info now will be out of date next week it margins can produce last off under next platforms ya can catch short 2+2 long shallow
      baits are meat pellet corn paste it just depends how fish feel on the day good luck pal

Comment

Working...
      X