Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

jam factory (lower broardheath)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jam factory (lower broardheath)

    fishing a match here the weekend dont know which pool as it was booked at short notice.
    have any of you guys fished it recently and if so how did you get on and what worked for you on the day??

  • #2
    Fished it about 3 weeks ago on old pool,loads if dead and dying fish around pool,91lb won big lumps down edge.
    [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

    [/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

    Comment


    • #3
      hi m8 john has restocked all the pools . i fished there last week and yesterday its fishing brill m8 had 141lb of fish on the ash pool yester day me m8 had 80lb . 1 of me m8s had a match there sunday he won it with 114lb 2nd 102lb 3rd 95lb lowest was 45lb.corn is the bait at mow m8 hope this is some help m8.

      Comment


      • #4
        nice one fellas, had been told that there had been some restocking going on.
        fished old pool last year there is some crackers in there.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi phat elvis,
          Don't think ur on old pool. I've got a match on there Sunday. Are there any bait bans on there?

          Comment


          • #6
            Was on old pool lst month and those new fish were dying,dead fish everywhere,it was also closed on the fri before our match so he must have been some problem.
            [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

            [/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by carlh View Post
              Hi phat elvis,
              Don't think ur on old pool. I've got a match on there Sunday. Are there any bait bans on there?

              we fished sycamore in the end. what were your weights like i won with 20lb was a real struggle tbh.

              Comment


              • #8
                hi mate,
                I was second with 50ib. the winner had 56ib. dun me right on the whistle with an 8ib common. I caught mostly down the edge on corn. Fished to the right of the jetty, which i'm told was one of the flyers. Bit disappointed with the weight considering it was supposed to be fishing well.

                Comment


                • #9
                  yeah mate know what you mean!! as dean said there were some big weights being caught just seems we went on the wrong day.
                  i had 2 decent carp of around 6-7lb then loads of the newly stocked little carp. corn and worm seemed to get the bites though.
                  lost 3or4 decent carp being broken off on 7lb bottom so there is some real munters in there.
                  got another match on sycamore on the 29th i think. il let you know how i get on.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PHAT ELVIS View Post
                    yeah mate know what you mean!! as dean said there were some big weights being caught just seems we went on the wrong day.
                    i had 2 decent carp of around 6-7lb then loads of the newly stocked little carp. corn and worm seemed to get the bites though.
                    lost 3or4 decent carp being broken off on 7lb bottom so there is some real munters in there.
                    got another match on sycamore on the 29th i think. il let you know how i get on.
                    sycamore used to hold some decent barbel, especially the top two pegs on the left side of pool, always threw up 1 or 2 in matches, seen em over 8lb

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tunna View Post
                      sycamore used to hold some decent barbel, especially the top two pegs on the left side of pool, always threw up 1 or 2 in matches, seen em over 8lb
                      i new that there is some barbel in there but didnt realise that they went that big!! maybe thats why i kept getting broken off!!
                      its defo a rod and line job down the side next time im there!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X