Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Lodge Farm signal lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lodge Farm signal lake

Hi got a match here nxt weekend just wondered if ne 1 had any upto date info on the place. Depths,methods and baits thanks lads

Hi Carp Basher.

The signal is deep i'd make your depth rigs up to a full top kit plus short 4, being so deep it lends itself well to shallow fishing with pellet being the no 1 bait for this. I'd have a few shallow rigs set at different depths as they will move up and down throughout the day. You can catch short (5m) on the deck with paste, meat, or corn use whichever you have the most confidence in.
    If the opposite bank is not pegged you will catch on a method feeder fished tight to the farbank, and you can catch in the margins late on depending on the amount of room you have. If it fishes you'll need over 100lb to win.
    Besides the carp there is a large head of decent skimmers and ide should the carp have an off day.

Let us know how you get on.

Comment

Cheers B911 I'll let ya know how I can on mate thanks again

Comment

How did you get on?

Comment

I ended up second mate wi 82lb caught em all shallow. Didn't get a touch down edge. Winner ad 89lb all decent lumps from down edge.

Comment

Working...
          X