Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

willow marsh kingfisher??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willow marsh kingfisher??

fishing a match here sunday. havent fished it before so if any of you fellas have any info plz could you put me in the right direction.
    all i know is that there are more silvers than carp in there. looked on there web page but not really that much info on there.
    thanx guys

Shallow

I fished the open on dragon fly 2wks ago and was watching them on king fisher and they was catching shallow look at results on here f willow marsh send frederick a pm he will tell you more

Comment

Sorry mate got Mxd up they was catching shallow on whispers pool king fishers is the bot pool not fished that 1 f 2 years used t catch down the edge on dead mag and pell feeder up the island some big lumps in there

Comment

There isn't a kingfisher pool at willow marsh. Bottom pool is sandpipers. Whispers pool holds good head of silvers so it may be that pool your on

Comment

yeah metalhead your right dont know where i got kingfisher from!! my bad.

Comment

Working...
          X