Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Holly Farm - Moby Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holly Farm - Moby Pool

Has anyone fished or heard how this pool is fishing lately?

Whilst ive fished the other 2 pools, ive never fished this one! i hear theres some right lumps in there???

It is a beautiful fishery!
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

anything at all?
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

fished it once years ago, one peg you can reach the island at 16 metres, and the margins fish well
      Let us all bag up

Comment

Youll tell me anything you!

That means that its no good in the margins and it either down the track, or up in the water! lol

Comment

caught mine on floating bread lol
          Let us all bag up

Comment

Noticed a few did mate! cheating if you ask me! ;-)

Comment

Been there twice in the last month. Not fishing amazing at the moment but still good fishing. Lumps to 34lb in there averaging 5
              [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
              [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
              [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
              [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
              X