Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Astwood fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astwood fishery

Hi lads I have a match on buddleia this Saturday just wondering if anybody has fished in the last couple of weeks and what baits are working at the moment Cheers

won my club match sat with 87 pound had a few on method a few on pole 18mtrs and a couple down the edge. Some big lumps in there and they will go like crazy on method you will loose more than you catch. You have to buy there pellets and they are £1 for about half pint i had 6 bags and they are crap pellets for the method. Take a flask of hot water to break em down a bit meat in margins. You can also catch loads of F1s up in water. Nice looking lake though hope this helps good luck.

Comment

Fished it few months back, absolute animals they are! Far bank fishing with big pieces of meat over their pellets did the trick for me, just get a bite and hang on, and like Steve said plenty of f1s shallow, go as tight up the far bank as possible for the big ones, sometimes they will stay in those reeds so fish some horrible gear and get them out

Comment

Cheers for the info lads sounds like I might have to step my gear up also cheers diddle squatt for the pm great advice I will post on here how I get on , I'm not sure what to target the big Carp or go shallow for the f1s ?

Comment

Working...
        X