Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

towerhouse match pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• towerhouse match pool

has anyone got latest info on this one,match soon?

Hi Shallow Al - send simplesimon a pm - he fished it a fortnight ago
    Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

cheers,how do i get in touch with him?

Comment

I've just sent him a pm - if he catches it in time I'm sure he'll be in touch
        Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Very funny place to fish. There are no permanent pegs round the place. So I can't give you peg numbers where people were.
          The winner of our match came from 2 pegs round to the right as you walk through from the car park. He fished meat and fed micro pellets, small amounts cause he is a tight git lol.
          Round behind the island and on the far bank(opposite where you walk through from the car park) 14 meters out there is only 1 and half foot of water and they didn't catch from round there.
          I drew as you go through from the car park, left. Last peg before you go round the corner. I tried everything but could only get bites on the meat. I was also feeding pellets. I had 1 carp for 5lb 8oz from the margin on meat.
          The guy next to me tried feeder to near the Island and never had a touch.
          The winner had 62lb though while second was 20lb and 3rd 10lb. Was a weird place to fish.
          Anything else you want to know, let us know.

Edit, I have made more than 1 post lol

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
          Search took 0.01 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: simplesimon

See it was 2 hehe
          Last edited by simplesimon; 6 October 2006, 11:02 PM.

Comment

cheers for info,our match was on sunday,very poor,94lb won match but this was a weight made up off 8 lumps,i tried everything possible ended up with one fish for 11lb/12oz,,it seems as though this place is now just a sit and wait for lumps type off place,not sure whats happend as it used to be full off skimmers/decent perch,smaller carp,,,,..

Comment

Least you did better than me mate
              We had a load of drynets too. People were not happy.
              I suppose thats fishing though.

Comment

Sure Is,20 Fished Our Match,4 Packed Up Half Way,only 6 Out Of Rest Of Us Weighed In....weve Got It Again Twice Next Year,i Think Ill Take Up Golf Instead..

Comment

lol yeah or do what I was told to do..

Take a good book

Hope it fishes better for you next time anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X