Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Docklow pools, stock pond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Docklow pools, stock pond

Any info on above pond??? Hearing pellets short works well? Maybe fishing it Sunday any info would be appreciated ta!!!

Fish shallow with 6 mm hair rigged and feed 4mm. Meat also works but got spanked on there last week by pellet

Comment

i agree with mrb, i must have been on the same match.

Comment

Cheers both, had a great day to be fair lovely place. Fished pellet on deck an shallo meat down edge. Had 75.6lb for 4th 76.5lb 3rd 86lb 2nd 107lb first. Pretty happy first time there wasted loads of time faffing about, them pasty f1s are laccy rippers fair play!!!! Only had 3 fish last hour one munter from down edge took 15 mins to get in tho!!!!

Comment

Indeed. You spanked me too mate

Comment

Lol what peg were u on mate??? U there this sun?

Comment

I was on peg 6 mate but my reply was directed at CM80 as we fished the same match the week before you.

Comment

yes MrB looking forward to spanking you in the winter months!!! come on.

Comment

hi guys any clues on wich bait to take down we are there in a couple of weeks

Comment

Fishery own pellet on stock pond mate not sure on others tho!!! Use ya own hookers I fished 3 matches with 1 bucket of 4mm feed pellets. Personally I'd take a tray of meat an corn down tho, good tackle shop on site sells maggot an caster too if u order it.

Comment

Working...
                    X