Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Kingsbury water park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingsbury water park

Any advice on Kingsbury water park how the main yachting lake fishes at the moment, is it still out and out feeder, if so best pegs, any info really appreciated. Not been for years

anyone help cheers

Comment

i think every pool is choca with weed mate all the syndicate pools have gone to day ticket as the were all gave up ..the last thing they do is look after the fishing side

Comment

Cheers matey, yes i agree fishing has never been top of there list, boats, caravans etc, real shame used to fish it years and years ago when it was still sand and gravel as a kid, but they have so much water they could do so much better, used to be some superb hybrids in the yachter as well as bream.

Comment

bloody hell how long ago was that ...i agree what you say the place could be tops and right on my doorstep its a dam shame

Comment

They was still excavating gravel into the seventies, and the rubberised conveyor ran round the side of the yachter, bet mr elf a safety would have had kittens.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

like middleton quarry then bri that belt goes for miles and as for elf and safety .ive been in the trade twenty yrs and its got a lot to answer for poxy cscs all it is ,is revanue gathering rant over
              Last edited by Larry Teepot; 13 August 2012, 07:44 PM.

Comment

health and safety is there for a reason.....some of it may be over the top.....but go check the deaths at work lists.........common sense does not come easy to some....dont forget to wear your hard hat.....on the roof?
                In darkness we do what we can
                In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

sitting on the opposite bank from Brian you will need a hard hat if he's on the method, more elf' and safety
                  Yes Ada, i only live 2 miles or so from the waterpark, they never have made much of an effort on the fishing front, used to fish Middelton Hall as well, not sure if it still fished or what club have it, seems just full of twitchers .

Comment

i had a season ticket for the specimen pools on the broomey croft side of the park in the 80's & 90's was terrific fishing properly run by the park manager, pegs & fish stocks looked after with pre new season meetings with severn trent fisheries representative & all members having there say & input, natural fishery with all the pegs packed solid with anglers saturday & sundays, great days. now just a country park with fishing pushed into the background.
                    please let me draw a flyer

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot View Post
                      health and safety is there for a reason.....some of it may be over the top.....but go check the deaths at work lists.........common sense does not come easy to some....dont forget to wear your hard hat.....on the roof?
                      mate i went down a 18ft stair well.. caused by pure incompetance were was h/s then so dont tell me all about that .. all it does is stop people from working,, u dont think this government gives a toss how many contracters die do ya all it is ..Is revanue gathering you dont pay between £200 and£500 for your card you dont work sorry but thats the truth i was a precast foreman for 9 yrs now my card as run out i cant get work
                      Last edited by ada 73; 14 August 2012, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X