Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

woodstone manor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodstone manor

anyone got latest info on how swallow pool fishing,match coming up...

Been fishing Ok mate 127 lb won it the weekend lots of 68lb + bags.Water levels still down tho. Corn doing the damage lots of fish being caught on the inside

Comment

i fished it a couple of weeks ago 170 lb+ won the match i think.... i was pleasure fishing on the top pool and had a good day
      :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
      [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Comment

is it meat over corn or all out corn???

Comment

hi im fishing a match in november how should i feed and what should i use on the hook and what weight is expected

Comment

Corn is the main bait.Meat still catching a few but only fish small pieces on the hook the same size as you would feed. I would feed corn and caster.Only need to fish 6/8 mt out and down the side.

Comment

can i fish at like 4/6 metres out and catch alot of fish e.g 70ib + ???and what bait

Comment

woodstone manor

fished it last year won with 100lb+ fished meat on the hook with meat past around it and corn over top about 8m out.

Comment

Working...
                X