Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Winsford Flash , Winsford Cheshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winsford Flash , Winsford Cheshire

My Club Red Herring AC are on this a week on Sunday. One of only 2 natural venues on the clubs fixture list & the last match apart from F & F this year.
    I would appreciate any advice as to whether this is an all out feeder venue for the Bream or is it worth fishing for the roach on the pole with a realistic chance of beating the feeder ?? Any recent form with info on rig choice / depth & feeding on the pole line would also be a big help.

Thanks

Scatty.
    [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Winsford Flash

Serching the web for information on Winsford Flash your posting for information kept popping up on talk angling. I know it was a while back but did you recieve any good advice and how did it fish when you had your match? I fish for Urmston AA and we are fishing a team knockout there April 8th 07 all I can find out is its all tip fishing at the momment. Any information on size of fish, how far out to chuck, baits would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X