Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Roan Fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roan Fishery

I have a match coming up at Roan and haven't been for a few years any up to date info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Fished there the end of August, the best tactic that day was feeder peg 19 top but still a low weight with not many bites. Be prepared it's dire.
    What I noticed was no wild life at all plus any weed picked up on the hook was a real dark brown to black, the water was quite clear not a good sign on a commercial in summer.
    I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
    He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Thanks for that it was hard when our club went at the beginning of August so see what it is like

Comment

its got no life at all in the water i fished it when it was just restocked and hammered it but the fish just vanished they just dont move or feed because the water is dead no living organisms it is totally the wrong water for fish

Comment

The fish that came out when we were there came mostly from around the aerator I agree Yosh the water had no life to it.
          I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
          He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Working...
          X