Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

lavender hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lavender hall

anyone fished bens pool of late ? got a match on there next sat 1/3/14/ any up to date info would be great . thanks in advance.

Hi Keith you have pm sent on club web Tom

Comment

Hi mate, fish 6m on mags for silvers and 13m on pellet and corn late for the carp. I fished it last wkend, had nice bag of silvers and few nice carp late on.

Comment

thanks carpmaster excellent info. got your message tom.

Comment

i'd 4get the silver's tbh ........you wont win nothing with them m8 ..............someone as a couple off carp and you have wasted your time with them

Comment

If carp are not feeding I think it would make sense to target silvers
            Let us all bag up

Comment

ok m8 .....................i only used 2 fish it twice every week ..............cant remember a time when silver's only on bens pool have won there

Comment

If you could not put even 5lb or so of silvers while resting a carp line that can and will sometimes give you that extra few pound which can make a difference... in all fairness though I would go with Dave and just go all out for the carp on this pool. You dont have to go far out... 6mtr and they go big. Margins very tight in late on as you have a good depth inches from the bank.
                [COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]SPONSORED BY MCDONALDS AND BURGER KING :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999.png[/img] [/url]

[url]http://www.dvd-and-media.com/playstation-wii-xbox-cases.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by dave1963 View Post
                  ok m8 .....................i only used 2 fish it twice every week ..............cant remember a time when silver's only on bens pool have won there
                  Fished several matches on bens but cant remember ever catching a roach!Must be me!Last time after a bad overnight frost I had 4 carp lobbing the method halfway[peg 2]and 3 carp at 13 metres in the last hour.Nothing closer in.7 bites 7 fish for 44lb.One thing I would say about the pool is that ive always done well on red pellet for some reason.The bailiff mentioned it some years ago,he wasn't far wrong.I know some anglers do well on cat meat,but the red pellets worked for me.

Comment

tbh there is some big roach in there but not enough 2 target them over the carp ................................the carp av 5/7lb and that was a couple years ago so wot they weigh now ? but like i said wot do i know ?

Comment

Working...
                    X