Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Grange farm fishlake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grange farm fishlake

Does anyone know how it's fishing. Also wots depths,baits and tactics. A mate of mine has a match there on weekend and he has never seen the place cheers

Hi mate how did your mate get on at grange farm? . I'm there this weekend

Comment

He won match with 138lb from peg 32 I think it was. U got a match there mate

Comment

We was there on sun mate I won it with 107lb back up weights was great 103lb 97lb 96lb 76lb

Comment

How did you catch mate? We are there soon

Comment

I was peg 20 which was end peg on our match i caught all my fish down to platform on peg 21 fed micros fished meat, we had pegs 32- 27 in neck end an they all fished well. Peg 28 caught at 6mtr feeding an fishing meat, peg 29 caught on scoop feeder tight across to opposite platform.

Comment

Little confused. You went from 32, which is the one on the corner I think, round to 27. So I assume you pegged all the way round through the low numbers to 27. If you were on 20 and there was no one on 21 did he peg you down the leg to 27?When we go they usually let the pleasure anglers fish down the leg and peg us from 32 round to about 18. Trouble with that is there are too many on the bend, everyone throws in to the same bit of water.

Comment

Was 2 matches on mate one match went from 33 on point right round to 16 been there last peg. We went 17,18,19,20. Leaving 21-26 out started again in bottom corner peg 27-32 been our last peg.

Comment

OK mate, got it. Well sorted. Pegs 17 -20 fished to end of island/ open water and then pegs 27 - 32 could fish across the leg so no one fished facing each other. Its full of fish but the pegging has to be well organised and thats looks like what you did.

Comment

Working...
                  X