Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Barnburgh top pond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnburgh top pond

Alright lads im fishing a match on here this sunday and ive never fished the place before has anyone fished it recently or know how its fishing best tactics etc any info very much appreciated.

regards Lewis

Hi lewis I have fished barnburgh top lake many times, dont know how its fishing lately but our club has got a match on there mid april its biggest percentage of the fish are good eyed and thats what i will be fishing for this time of year fish caster or maggot try on the bottom first then keep catapulting and they may eventuallly come up in in the water but dont go to mad with the bait. but like i say try on the bottom first because of the morning frost we are getting they might be a bit finnicky also try a small maggot feeder to the far bank. if you are struggling try small cubes of luncheon meat on a different line for the bigger carp if you have other things in mind like 4 mill pellet give it a go this is my opinion only. many times ive asked people how to fish different venues including fishery owners and have done nothing might be worth lucking on their website also for more info.

Comment

nice one thanks for the advise mate hopefully the carp will show but if not im going to take some maggies and casters just in case! Cheers lewis

Comment

how did you get on lewis

Comment

Working...
        X