Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pinelakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinelakes

Anybody fished it recently , got match on sat , heard its real slow , any info please

eyup john, been today. grandfava wanted me to go for a practice wi him. but only stayed 2 n half hour coz of rain n wind.. fished well had about 35lb of tench n ide in that time so its not that slow!

Comment

Is this Pine Lakes at Thorne?

Comment

It's got new owners hasn't it??

Comment

Yes tony p yes sky blue , thanks for all that info ryan lol, ginna had 3 fish , tony had about 10lb , mmm

Comment

hah well fished well where i was, peg 7, 13m.. they wouldnt have caught owt fishing pellet on a ide water?

loads of fish to catch mate. id fancy catchin 70-80lb in a 6 hour match, with how it fished yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by R.law View Post
              eyup john, been today. grandfava wanted me to go for a practice wi him. but only stayed 2 n half hour coz of rain n wind.. fished well had about 35lb of tench n ide in that time so its not that slow!
              Which lake was that on mate??

Comment

Big lake , barbs

Comment

Orr right, wondering how little ponds fishing.

Comment

Working...
                  X